Duco finish or Duco paint is a kind of finishing method on the final furniture making process. Giving your furniture a Duco finish involves hiding the natural grains of wood and covering it in a layer of opaque paint. Duco, when done well has the ability to give a luxurious and expensive look to any ordinary furniture.
Applying Duco paint requires highly skilled painters as the wood/MDF sheets first needs sanding to smoothen the surface and then use elaborate machines such as compressors and spray guns to apply the paint.
We have painters at Freshcoats who specialize in Duco painting and have completed many Duco projects earlier.
What Will Freshcoats do for you:
- Analyze the space that needs to be painted and provide a comprehensive plan and detailed proposal of how we would approach the work and carry out our job.
- Provide you with a free quotation and costing of how much the job would cost.
- Before the actual work starts, we mask and cover the entire space so that there are no paint stains in unwanted places.
- Ensure that the work gets completed well within the stipulated time without any downtime and delays.
- Remove all paint stains that may have accidentally spilled on the floor, window panes, ledges, while painting.
Refer to the FAQ’s below if you have further questions on procedure, paints, customization etc.
Let’s talk more about your requirements. Get in touch with us!